Call for NCDA Board nominations
Nominations due May 14, 2013
The 2013 call for NCDA Board nominations is now open. NCDA members who are interested in serving on the board are invited to submit their applications for:
- President-Elect (3 Year Term)
- President-Elect-Elect (4 Year Term)
- Secretary (3 Year Term)
- Trustee for School Career Counselors & Specialists (3 Year Term)
- Trustee for Higher Education Career Counselors & Specialists (3 Year Term)
- ACA Governing Council Representative (3 Year Term)
Descriptions of positions are in the bylaws on page 5.
Important Notes: NCDA Board members are expected to attend all board meetings and to be present at all board conference calls. If you are interested in applying for a board position, please email the Chair of the nominations and elections committee, Ms. Cheri Butler, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14, 2013, 5 p.m.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page