September 18 - November 18: Independent Pharmacy Expo 2022 Virtual
The Independent Pharmacy Expo is a must-attend event for pharmacy owners, prospective owners, pharmacists and others who have an interest in community pharmacy practice. You will learn from nationally-recognized speakers, exhibitors with products and services to meet your pharmacy’s needs, and your peers already in the practice. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians can earn up to 7 hours of Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) credit with practical, applicable information selected for independent pharmacy practice.
Sunday, September 18, 2022 Streamed Education and Expo
September 18 - November 18, 2022 On-Demand Education and Expo
- Let's Make A Deal: Choose the Decreased DIR Fee Big Deal Door
- Moving Pharmacy Practice Forward: Implementation of Collaborative Practice Agreements
- Ready to Expand Your Pharmacy to Multiple Locations?
- Diagnostic Testing and Treatment Implementation for Your Pharmacy
- Care Planning: Know Your Value, Express Your Value, Leverage Your Value
- Optimizing the Pharmacist's Impact: Collaborative Practice-Retail Pharmacy Model
- DEA Audits: Avoid These Mistakes!
Why participate in the Independent Pharmacy Expo?
- Learn about collaborative practice agreements and other new opportunities in the profession.
- Discover what current and new vendors can offer the independent pharmacist.
- Connect with other professionals who also have a passion to serve their community and patients as independent pharmacists.
- Earn home-study CPE, specialized for independent practitioners.
- This event is streamed on September 18 and available on-demand for two months.
- Attend from anywhere and when it suits your schedule.
- Save money on gasoline and travel expenses for participation in a national program by attending this virtual event.
|Registrant Type||By 9/8/2022||By 9/15/2022||After 9/15/2022
|Pharmacist Member - OPA or Other State Pharmacy Association||$179||$209||$239|
|Student Pharmacist OPA member||$30||$30||$30|
|Student Pharmacist Non-member with OPA membership thru 8/31/23||$55||$55||$60|
|Pharmacy Technician or
Sunday, September 18: Independent Expo Streaming Schedule
Exhibitors and Sponsors: For exhibit registration and sponsor information, click HERE.