Why It's Right for You!
OPA has created the Independent Special Interest Group (SIG) to help ensure not only independent pharmacy's survival in Ohio, but success. The Independent SIG is providing its members with important benefits, and is a key resource and activist in independent pharmacy matters. Members receive valuable assistance in pharmacy management, help with third-party issues (including audits), an information source on specific issues affecting independents, and an advocate/representative on pertinent committees.
- A single contact at OPA, working for you and your future
- Members Only Product and Service Guide
- OPA’s Endorsed Workers’ Comp Group Rating Program for your workers' compensation - one of the lowest ratings in the state
- Access to American Pharmacy Services Corporation (APSC)/OPA group purchasing program
- Annual Membership to Pharmacy Audit Assistance Service (PAAS)
Putting Independent Pharmacy First
The fees to enroll as an active member start at just $35/month, depending on volume. All billing is done through your primary wholesaler (who you designate at time of enrollment) on a monthly basis and may be tax deductible to you as a business expense.
Start enjoying member benefits of the OPA Independent SIG by joining today.
To keep members informed, we provide regular updates on our legislative efforts. To read more about the latest news from the Ohio Statehouse Click here.
- Entrepreneurship Center
- How to Open a Pharmacy Manual Order Forms (created with Entrepreneurship Center)
- Diabetes Care
- Medication Therapy Management
- Long-Acting Injectables
- Key Websites for Independent Pharmacists & Pharmacy Managers
OPA partners with businesses and services to help your business run as efficiently as possible. If you’re searching for a contact, look no further. View the Vendor Directory to connect with businesses waiting to partner with and help you.