OPA’s New Website is Live and Mobile-Friendly!
Kathy Wotruba, Director of Membership & Information Services
The switch has flipped and OPA’s new website is LIVE! In addition to navigation that enhances your ability to access information quickly and efficiently, the new website is mobile-friendly.
As access to the web via mobile devices continues to rise, it became a priority for OPA to include a mobile-friendly component within the structure of the new ohiopharmacists.org. The mobile content is easy to read and has been prioritized to include the items and features that are most important to OPA members, but also includes a link to the full site when more in-depth information is needed.
The mobile site includes Menu and member Login (email, password) buttons at the top left of the screen. The Menu button has a drop-down navigation list that allows mobile-friendly access to most areas of the website. The Login will allow you to quickly access the Members Only areas of our site.
Other mobile site features include:
• upcoming events in both a visual Calendar and list formats;
• “Latest News” with our most recent news posts;
• front-page icon links to a membership application, PAC information, the Vendor Directory, Rx CE OnDemand, and Sponsor information;
• icon links to OPA’s Social Media pages; and
• the ability to view the full site.
New full site enhancements include:
• a scrolling slideshow which will be updated frequently with timely features;
• an easy-to-read visual Events Calendar accessible from both the Home page and interior pages that includes the ability to scroll over a date to view more information;
• a more easily accessible Member Login at the top of every page;
• an addition to the “Resources” dropdown menu that provides easy access to our Members Only Resource Center with presentation information; and
• a News tab in the top navigation bar that includes a dropdown link to our weekly Ohio Pharmacy Newsline newsbrief.
Please take a moment to check out our mobile and web-based sites and, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.