Online CE Resource from OPA!
OPA is pleased to announce the launch of a new online resource for your continuing education: Rx CE On-Demand, an online catalog of more than 75 self-paced seminars for continuing pharmacy education! This new online education resource will include live webinars and on-demand courses that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home or office and on your own schedule. It all can be found at RxCEonDemand.com!
This brand new CE service offers special discounted rates for OPA members, and an easy to use system that gives you access to a wide array of pharmacy topics. The first programs that we have launched on RxCEonDemand.com are on pain management topics. These programs are:
• Aspects and Management of Acute Injury Pain
Prices are $15 per program for members and $30 per program for non-members. You can also purchase each pain management program in a bundle at $40 for members and $80 for non-members.
For a complete list of the other programs in our catalog, visit RxCEonDemand.com.
Follow these steps below to gain access to a course:
- Click on the title of a program in the catalog that you're interested in learning more about or hit the Details & Pricing link
- Hit the Register Now button on the right side of the page
- Search by your last name, and if you're record is not found, you'll create a new account by entering your contact information (next time you search, the system will pull your information, making registration even easier in the future!)
- Select the appropriate program rate based on your OPA membership status, if it isn’t automatically selected for you.
- In order to earn CE credit for the program, enter your NABP eProfile number. You will also need to provide your date of birth in the evaluation of the on-demand program in order for credit to be reported, so make sure not to miss the step during the completion process.
- Enter your credit card information, hit Save and then Continue
- Enter Program!
Don't forget that Rx CE On-Demand is your one-stop-shop to find everything you need related to continuing pharmacy education, and look for new programs coming soon!
Visit the catalog today to browse through programs and begin enhancing your knowledge and earning CE credit!
If you have any questions about this new program, please contact Antonio Ciaccia at OPA at (614) 389-3236.