Details Larger Image
Dimension Stone Design Manual, 7.2
Dimension Stone Design Manual, 7.2 (full download) The newly revised Version 7.2 of the Dimension Stone Design Manual is the stone industry's single-source reference for dimensional stone design and construction facts and details. Contents include a newly revised and greatly expanded Illustrated Glossary of Stone Industry Terms, a new section on stone tile installation and revised countertop installation guidelines. Also included are descriptions and technical data of individual natural stone varieties; general installation guidelines; guidelines and typical detailing for horizontal surfaces, vertical surfaces, countertops, wet areas and furniture; and maintenance of exterior and interior stone installations.
If you have an older version of the DSDM, the following is a list of changes and new features:
- Countertop specifications chapter completely updated
- New Outdoor Kitchens guidelines
- Clarification of the differences in lippage on countertops vs. islands and peninsulas.
- Clarification of the information on tile setting methods through the combined efforts of the Tile Council of North America (TCNA), the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) and the Marble Institute of America (MIA).
- Glossary of stone industry terms newly expanded and illustrated
- The Glossary is nearly doubled in size for 2011 to just over 500 terms
- New for 2011 - The Glossary includes over 90 illustrated terms
- 2011 TCNA Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installation included with each Design Manual
- And Much More!
If you would like a free copy of the DSDM Cover, introduction chapter, appendix, and index - click here to add to your shopping cart (item 11050).
You will receive a zip file with the individual chapters.
From MIA, 2011, 400 pages / pdf download
|Those who purchased this item also purchased -- MIA technical bulletins, typically issued in between releases of the DSDM.|
|11500||Dimension Stone Anchorage Theory, Practice, & Components|
|11501||Joint Sealants: products & Application for the Natural Stone Industry|
|11502||Cement: Types and Usage with Natural Stone|
|Downloadable Documents Notice: