Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA)
Please Read This Important Disclaimer
The information in this website is prepared by SCAA as a service to its members and the public for informational purposes only. While reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither SCAA nor its information contributors make any express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy of this information and these services for any purpose or the suitability of this information or these services for use.
The SCAA website has features that enable visitors to make purchases or register for conferences online using their credit card. The information collected by SCAA during these transactions is used solely for the purposes of completing that transaction and is not used for any other purposes. Additionally, the information collected during those transactions will not be sold, leased, rented or shared with any third parties unless compelled by law. We will not store or distribute your payment information in a manner that is not necessary for processing a transaction.
Although SCAA attempts to keep this information current and accurate, it makes no warranty or guarantee that it is correct, complete, or up-to-date. This policy may be revised from time to time. Any changes will be posted at this site. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any and all text, images and other materials posted on this website are property of SCAA or the owner of the material and may not be reproduced, retransmitted, duplicated or republished, in whole or part, without prior express written permission from SCAA and protected by United States copyright laws. All advertisements, commercial business names, trademarks and service marks and logos referred to or appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners and do not indicate SCAA's approval, sponsorship or affiliation with any product or service. All other rights reserved.
Copyright 2009 SCAA, All rights reserved.
WEB LINKING POLICY
Thank you for your interest in the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association's web site. The policy and procedure to follow are designed to provide guidance to those who are interested in: a) placing a link to your site from the SCAA site; or b) placing a SCAA link on your site to SCAA's home page or other content.
Links on SCAA to Your Site
The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) wishes to align itself with reputable organizations, government agencies and corporations that are interested in supporting our mission to prevent loss of life due to Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). Toward this purpose, we have established criteria for placing a link to another web site. The criteria are used to review all requests on a case-by-case basis.
To be eligible for a link from www.suddencardiacarrest.org to your site, your site should:
- Pertain to health care, and contain content of specific interest to people with heart disease and sudden cardiac arrest;
- Provide quality, accurate and unbiased information;
- Ensure content on the site is current and updated frequently;
- Ensure the site is consistently available;
- Provide information or services not otherwise available on the SCAA site;
- Provide the majority of content at no charge;
- List, when applicable, advisors and all sponsors of the site.
Procedure for Requesting Links on SCAA's Site
Should your request for linkage meet our criteria, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org specifically stating your request. Each request will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Regardless of any criteria, SCAA reserves the right not to link to any web site for any reason we deem appropriate. On an annual basis SCAA will review all links to ensure that existing links provide quality, accurate, unbiased information and/or valued services to the visitors to our site.
Links from Your Site to SCAA
We encourage links to suddencardiacarrest.org and have created additional criteria and procedures to guide these links. To add a SCAA link on your site, we ask that you:
- Notify SCAA of your intent to post a link to the suddencardiacarrest.org home page or other content page by sending an email to email@example.com;
- Use only the words "Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association" or a pre-approved graphic for any hyperlink to our site;
- Refrain from any placement of a hyperlink that implies endorsement or approval of your organization or any of the content on your site;
- Link directly to our site and do not use links to suddencardiacarrest.org that open up a new browser.
Any additional questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News
None at this time.