There is Strength in Membership
Whether you work in a hospital, long-term care or a retail setting, OPA offers you the opportunity to join others who share the common goal of improving the profession and the economic environment in which you practice.
Receive These Benefits and Put OPA to Work for You!
Impact the Future of your Profession
OPA members create a presence in the legislature through the efforts of our skilled lobbyists who continuously:
- Monitor and initiate legislation impacting your practice
- Protect and represent your interests with the State Board of Pharmacy, BWC, Ohio Department of Insurance, Ohio Medicaid Department; and other regulatory agencies
- Update the Pharmacy Practice Act to allow you to expand your scope of practice
Continue Your Professional Growth
OPA, in conjunction with our educational arm, the Ohio Pharmacists Foundation, provides the quality, ACPE approved Continuing Education Programs you need to ensure your professional and business development. We make it simple to obtain your credits toward relicensure and, as an OPA member, you receive substantial discounts on all CE offerings including:
- Live seminars with cutting edge topics and top-notch speakers
- In-depth certificate programs on topics such as Immunization and Smoking Cessation
- Jurisprudence Education, qualifying for Ohio's CE requirement and much more
- On-line Education
Keep Up-to-Date on Industry Developments
Ohio Pharmacy Newsline E-News Brief, a biweekly email featuring compelling articles on pharmacy issues and opportunities.
Ohio Pharmacist, OPA's award winning monthly journal provides you with articles about the latest technical developments, informs you of emerging opportunities in pharmacy and health care and keeps you up to date on important pharmacy happenings throughout Ohio and around the nation.
Our OPA Member E-Bulletins supplement the Ohio Pharmacist and Ohio Pharmacy Newsline, providing you with late breaking news and legislative action opportunities.
Additional Member Benefits
- Opportunities to share expertise through OPA's Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Career and networking opportunities
- Voter Voice action alerts with late breaking Legislative News
- Ohio Pharmacist journal and web site free and discounted classified ads
- Online, educational resource center with Public Relations materials for members to use for educational presentations
- Workers' Compensation group ratings programs
- Discounts through American Pharmacy Services Corporation
- Education and support through PRO, Inc. - Pharmacists Rehabilitation Organization
- Economical accounts receivable debt recovery through IC Systems, Inc.
- Insurance programs through Pharmacists Mutual Insurance
>> Join OPA Online Today! <<
August 17, 2016
August 31, 2016
OPA Office - 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235
September 11, 2016
Makoy Center, 5462 Center Street, Hilliard, OH 43026
September 22, 2016
OPA Office- 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235
September 29, 2016
OPA office- 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235