A Primer for Instructors and Presenters, 2nd edition
Author/Editor: Debra S. Osborn
Many of our products include links to Book Reviews or Excerpts, which are also archived in our Career Convergence web magazine.
Details Larger Image
Choosing A Vocation
Author/Editor: Frank Parsons
The book is a complete reprint of the original book by Frank Parsons who played such an important early role in developing the field of career guidance. The introduction and post script is written by Carl McDaniels, NVGA President 1973-1974 and a preface by Janet Lenz, NCDA President, 2004-2005.
Read a review of this book in the NCDA web magazine Career Convergence.
Click here to see the Choosing a Vocation Table of Contents (PDF).
Click here to read the Introduction to Choosing a Vocation(PDF).
- Career Development Theory and Models
- Career Information Resources/Curriculum/Activities
- Career Planning and Job Seeking Resources
- Individual/Group Counseling and Facilitating Skills
- Counselor Educators
- Program Planning/Promotion/Management/Implementation
- K-12 and Parents
- Post Secondary