Social Media Conference Contest Winners
Congratulations to our winners:
Thanks to all who participated! Looking forward to #ncdaDenver next year!
JOIN THE NCDA 2014 SOCIAL MEDIA
Want to win $100 off next year’s conference registration?
Want to engage with attendees, hear from presenters, and learn more about activities at the event?
Like sharing exciting conference activities in 140 characters or less?
Found a great resource or have a question to ask after attending a presentation?
Want to share a great idea or take-away from a conference session?
Need to thank a presenter for inspiring and empowering you?
Enter the social media conversation and contest now!
Use the hashtag #NCDALongBeach on all your conference tweets.
Use #NCDALongBeach when you share your conference pictures on Instagram
Participating is simple. Here is how it works:
- Each time you use the #NCDALongBeach hash tag on Twitter or Instagram, comment on Facebook, or respond to a discussion on LinkedIn, you will be entered into the contest. The more you participate, the better chance you have of winning.
- Prizes will be given away every day of the conference. You could win an NCDA publication or a $100 voucher for next year’s conference registration.
- You do not need to attend the conference to win, but only NCDA members or conference attendees are eligible.
- Winners will be announced on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as during the Second General Session and Closing Plenary. Winners may claim their prize at the NCDA Registration Area. NCDA will mail prizes to non-attending participants.
- Questions? Contact: Billie.Streufert@USiouxFalls.edu, Chair of the NCDA Task Force on Social Media.
Don't forget - Online Conference Registration ends June 2, 2014.
Constituency Group Meetings at the Annual Conference!
NCDA will host constituency group meetings representing the main workplace settings among NCDA members. These meetings will allow those attendees to meet and network before the start of the conference and meet the Trustee from the NCDA Board who represents that specialty. Each constituency will be easily identifiable by their different colored name badge holders. Constituency groups will be meeting separately on Thursday, June 19 from 8:00 – 9:45 am.
Blue: School Career Counselors and Specialists
Orange: Higher Education Career Counselors and Specialists
Green: Private Practice, Business & Industry, and Agencies Career Counselors and Specialists
Black: Counselor Educators and Researchers
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
Mark your calendar:
2016 NCDA Conference
June 30 - July 2, 2016
June 29, 2016
Hyatt Regency Chicago
2017 NCDA Conference
June 30 - July 2, 2017
June 29, 2017
Marriott Orlando World Center