Free Book with 2 Monograph Purchases, June 2013 only!
JUNE 2013 NCDA Book SPECIAL
Buy any two NCDA monographs listed below and receive a free book, Internet: A Tool for Career Planning. Choose from the following books:
- A Case Study Approach to Ethics in Career Development: Exploring Shades of Gray
- Designing & Implementing Career Programs: A Handbook for Effective Practice
- Career & Caregiving: Empowering the Shadow Workforce of Family Caregivers
- Career Development for Transitioning Veterans
- Developing & Managing Career Resources
- Group Career Counseling: Practices and Principles
- How to Market Career Development Programs and Services
- Learning Outcomes Assessment Step-by-Step: Enhancing Evidence-Based Practicein Career Services
- A Strength-Based Approach to Career Development Using Appreciative Inquiry
- Starting & Growing a Business in the New Economy
- Teaching Career Development: A Primer for Instructors and Presenters
Offer valid June 1-30, 2013. Go to the NCDA Career Resource Store for all other publications. Do not order the free book, we will automatically include it with your order.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page