How do I become an NCDA Instructor?
NCDA Instructors are individuals that have completed one of our approved Instructor Certification Programs. Qualified individuals must be accepted into one of the Instructor Certification Programs which are offered at various dates and locations through the country.
Successful instructor applicants usually have:
- 5-10 years of career development background
- Training experience with adults
- Professional affiliations
- Presentations/publications of books/training materials
- Advanced degrees
The NCDA CDF Instructor Certification Workshop includes:
- Three days of instruction on the NCDA Curriculum.
- An experiential approach - participants practice teaching the GCDF competencies with feedback from NCDA Master Trainers
Once an individual successfully completes the Instructor Training Program and joins the NCDA Instructor Registry, they are ready to instruct their own Course.