I just finished the CDF course, now what?
Education and work experience requirements are indicated below:
- Graduate degree plus an estimated one year of career development work experience;
- Bachelor's degree plus an estimated two years of career development work experience;
- Two years of college plus an estimated three years of career development work experience; or
- A high school diploma/GED plus an estimated four years of career development work experience.
Benefits of the GCDF credential include:
- A national/portable credential
- A marketable certification
- Professional recognition
- Clarification of scope and practice
For more information on the GCDF credential, please visit the Center for Credentialing and Education website.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page