None at this time.
None at this time.
Exhibitors at the Midwest Care Alliance Annual Conference are an essential part of the success of our conference. Healthcare professionals can’t accomplish their work without the proper “tools” exhibitors introduce and provide.
The 2015 Annual Conference will be held in Columbus from November 3-5, 2015. In response to the comments and suggestions exhibitors provided, Midwest Care Alliance is improving the Exhibitor Registration process through this web site. After each exhibitor completes their application, they will receive an Exhibitors Package for 2015; this will provide more details and answer FAQs for the upcoming conference.
How to Become an Exhibitor
MCA is simplifying the process in 2015! You asked and we answered! You can complete the exhibitor application, become a sponsor and advertise in our conference registration brochure all at the same time.
If you have questions about being an exhibitor at the 2015 Annual Conference, or would also like to consider sponsorship or advertising opportunities, please contact Jennifer Taylor, Member Services Director at (614) 545-9028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements for 2015
We continually improve our Annual Conference from your feedback and suggestions! In 2015 we have enhanced the advertising opportunities available for you to maximize your marketing budget. See the Sponsor area of our website for more information on advertising!
Exhibitor Contracts Terms and Conditions
All Exhibitors must read and retain a copy of the Exhibitor Contract Terms and Conditions for their records. Each exhibitor application received requires the prospective exhibitors have read and agree to the terms of the contract. CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
Exhibit Show Benefits
- Our conference draws home, hospice and palliative care professionals across Ohio and surrounding states
- The Casino Night (Wednesday evening) will be in the Main Ballroom, which creates an ideal opportunity to meet attendees as we close the 1st full day of the conference. It is also a prime time to greet customers and meet new prospects. The Casino Night is always well attended.
- The exhibit times are concentrated, which should contribute to your success in meeting attendees.
- Schmoozapalooza with Exhibitors (Wednesday)
- Your company name will appear in the Conference Program (if you are registered by August 1).
Exhibit Fees/Booth Costs
Midwest Care Alliance Members: $750 Non-Members: $1,500 Conference Presenters: $600
(NOTE: PATRON members exhibit fee included in membership.)
Electricity: $25 per booth
Your company will receive the following for
Exhibitors/Sponsors paid in full by July 31, 2015